Self-Study Distance Learning Courses
Learn in your own time and at your own pace
Our self-study distance learning courses give you total flexibility, while still covering the most popular topics from in our in-house programmes and scheduled public courses.
Why self-study distance learning?
- Do you work as a freelancer and can't manage to attend a scheduled public course?
- Are you the one-person learning and development department in a small organisation - where an in-house programme is out of the question?
- Are you part of a team in a bigger organisation, but you want some training that your colleagues don't?
- Is attending a scheduled public course simply beyond your budget?
Popular and flexible
Whatever your situation, a self-study distance learning course is a popular, flexible and highly effective way of learning.
You still get access to the content and training you need, but you can engage with it at:
- your own pace
- times convenient to you, and
- a level of detail that suits your current needs.
Three course varieties
To help you avoid having to choose a one-size-fits all solution, our self-study distance learning courses come in three varieties: basic, premium and deluxe.
Choose the variety that best suits you.
And if you choose the basic or premium variety, you still have the flexibility to move up to another course variety at any time.
Check out the table at the bottom of each course description page, to get a clear, concise snapshot of the differences between each variety.
Currently you can choose from two self-study distance learning courses. Use the links below to see the course details:
Making your selection
If you're unsure about which variety might be best for you, don't hesitate to get in touch with us for advice and guidance:
- use our help form, (top right of the page)
- call us on 0845 122 7102 or
- email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
After your selection
Once you've made your course selection, you can register and pay online.
First, create a learner account in our Learning Management System (LMS). Second, make your payment. Third, get instant access to all the course materials.
All course materials are available for you to download and keep - and you have anytime access to the materials in your LMS account for 90 days from the day your register.
If your course selection includes a one-to-one web-based coaching session, as soon as you are ready for your session, contact us to arrange a mutually convenient date and time.