Boredom-Busting E-Learning Live Online
3-hour, instructor-led, virtual classroom course
Revolutionise the way you think about your e-learning with our 3-hour live online course.
Break free from boredom-inducing, content-centric e-learning with the 3-hour condensed version of our popular 1-day classroom course.
You still get all of the great benefits, just in a condensed form...
- Avoid page-turning e-learning which bores your learners to death and fails to transfer skills and knowledge.
- Apply a dramatically different, success-driven approach to your e-learning.
- Improve uptake and completion of e-learning, and
- Improve outcomes and learner performance.
The course provides some of the the most advanced thinking about creating e-learning currently on offer in the UK.
If you are serious about really engaging your learners and creating e-learning that genuinely improves their performance, then you can't afford to miss this.
Who should attend?
This highly interactive 3-hour public course is ideal for:
- anyone new to e-learning design
- experienced instructional designers, preparing to develop e-learning for the first time
- existing e-learning designers, ready to think differently about the purpose of e-learning and how they go about creating it
- experienced users of e-learning authoring tools who need to understand design principles behind the development
What does it cover?
The course provides condensed coverage of three popular modules from our instructional design programme. Get a memorable 3-hours of live online training which will dramatically change your perspective on and approach to e-learning:
- Module EID01: Boredom-Busting E-Learning
- Module EID02: Effective E-Learning Interfaces
- Module EID03: More Than Multiple Choice
Download the full course outline in PDF format.
Prefer a classroom course?
If you would prefer to attend the full 1-day classroom version of this course, find out more about it here.