Creating Boredom-Busting E-Learning
1-day instructor-led classroom course
Revolutionise the way you think about your e-learning with our intensive 1-day course.
Break free from boredom-inducing, content-centric e-learning...
- Avoid page-turning e-learning which bores your learners to death and fails to transfer skills and knowledge.
- Apply a dramatically different, success-driven approach to your e-learning.
- Improve uptake and completion of e-learning, and
- Improve outcomes and learner performance.
The course provides some of the the most advanced thinking about creating e-learning currently on offer in the UK.
If you are serious about really engaging your learners and creating e-learning that genuinely improves their performance, then you can't afford to miss this.
Who should attend?
This fast-paced, highly interactive 1-day public course is ideal for:
- anyone new to e-learning design
- experienced instructional designers, preparing to develop e-learning for the first time
- existing e-learning designers, ready to think differently about the purpose of e-learning and how they go about creating it
- experienced users of e-learning authoring tools who need to understand design principles behind the development
What does it cover?
The course combines three popular modules from our instructional design programme, to create a memorable day of training which will dramatically change your perspective on and approach to e-learning:
- Module EID01: Boredom-Busting E-Learning
- Module EID02: Effective E-Learning Interfaces
- Module EID03: More Than Multiple Choice
Download the full course outline in PDF format.
Special combination booking discount
If you are booking for yourself and you want to attend the Creating Boredom Busting E-Learning and the Instructional Design Fundamentals courses, you can get a combined discount price.
Normal price for attending both courses £850, plus VAT. Special combination booking price: £710, plus VAT, saving you £140.
Can't make the classroom course?
If you can't make the scheduled dates or the location isn't convenient for you, why not try our scheduled live online version of the course. This version runs approximately every 6-8 weeks, in our virtual classroom.
3 hours long and with a maximum of 4 participants per course, the live online version provides condensed coverage of all the topics and activities included in the 1-day classroom course.
Ideal if you are based outside the UK; or you are in the UK, but just can't make the scheduled classroom dates.
Need an in-house instructional design course?
If you think an in-house course might be a more suitable option for yourself and colleagues, we have over 20 modules you can choose from (including the modules in the public courses) to create a course that's perfect for you.
Take a look at the modules you can choose from.
Need 1-to-1 instructional design training?
If you need 1-to-1 instructional design training, we can come to you to provide this or run a special 1-to-1 event for you at our Birmingham training centre.
£595 per day, plus VAT. We would also re-charge any expenses, if coming to your premises. Please contact us if you are thinking about a 1-to-1 training requirement.