Creating Effective E-Learning
Product information for the deluxe version
Spare your learners from boring, predictable page-turning e-learning. Discover how to create highly-relevant task-focused courses that improve learner performance and get visible results...
What you get with the £189 deluxe version
Our £189 deluxe version of the course gives you everything in the basic and premium versions, plus a 30 minute 1-to-1 coaching session. The total deluxe package contains:
- Complete videos and course notes.
- Workbooks with practice activities for you to complete, to consolidate your knowledge transfer and learning.
- An extended gallery of sample e-learning courses with expert analysis and commentary.
- Transforming a Page-turner: a 50-page step-by-step guide giving you a detailed blow-by-blow account of how to create an effective piece of performance improving e-learning from start to finish.
- Real-world supplementary materials to go with the step-by-step guide, showing you the work we went through to create an actual piece of e-learning for a paying client.
- Bonus module: Working with Content - showing you how to analyse and scope content from subject matter experts.
- Personalised 30-minute 1-to-1 coaching session to help you get up and running, plus the option to add more blocks of coaching time at a discounted rate.
What the course covers
The Creating Effective E-Learning self-study distance learning course, covers the following six key modules:
Module 1: Your framework for e-learning success
- Turn the standard, content hierarchy-driven view of e-learning on its head
- Use a learner-centred, context-driven approach to your design
- Create relevant scenarios and challenges for your learners
- Provide timely practice activities, support and feedback.
Module 2: Creating a successful e-learning environment
- Connect with your learners through relevance and authenticity.
- Keep them truly enagaged through an e-learning environment that has impact and purpose
- Maximise the effectiveness of your e-learning.
Module 3: Design principles for effective e-learning
- Key design principles that can be the difference between your e-learning success and failure
- See the principles in action, across a selection of course designs
- Discover how to apply best practice design principles to your e-learning.
Module 4: Gallery of samples: effective e-learning that works
- View actual courses in action.
- Get expert commentary and analysis as you view the courses
- See how other organisations in different industries have created success-driven e-learning.
Module 5: Transforming page-turning e-learning: a step-by-step development guide
- Detailed step-by-step tasks to follow
- Expert commentary, guidance and analysis as you go
- Discover the insider secrets of how a real-world development project unfolds
- Get a tried and tested blueprint you can replicate to achieve e-learning success.
Bonus Module 6: Working with content
- How to keep content relevant, clear and accessible
- Specific strategies to stop your course design turning into a subject matter expert 'brain dump'.
On average, people need about 10-11 hours of study time to complete this deluxe version of the course. You should also allow an additional 30 minutes for the 1-to-1 coaching that's included with this version.
Three easy steps to pay and register
Access and download the course materials instantly by following the three easy steps below:
- Click on the GO TO COURSE CATALOGUE button below - select the version of the course you want from the catalogue.
- Create an account in our Learning Management System (LMS) - you'll be taken to an account sign-up page after selecting the course
- Pay for your course - with your account created, you'll be taken to a secure payment page. Once your payment is approved, you'll have instant access to the course.
Buy the deluxe version now - only £189
Click the button below to go to our online course catalogue. Buy the deluxe version of Creating Effective E-Learning now for just £189.