Instructional Design Essentials
Product information for the basic version
Discover how to apply the essential principles of instructional design to your learning. Create a lasting foundation on which you can build effective, performance-improving learning events.
What you get with the £59 basic version
If you're on a tight budget, the basic version of the course is an ideal option. For just £59 you get all of the following:
- Complete course notes
- A workbook with practice activities for you to complete, to consolidate your knowledge transfer and learning
- A gallery of sample course materials with accompanying explanatory notes
What the course covers
The instructional design essentials self-study distance learning course, covers the following four key topic areas:
Part 1: Thinking outside the instructional design box
- Instructional design explained - its strengths and limitations.
- How to apply the top instructional design strategies to your learning design.
Part 2: Working with content
- How to keep content relevant, clear and accessible.
- Specific strategies to stop your course design turning into a subject matter expert 'brain dump'.
Part 3: Successful knowledge transfer
- Knowledge transfer explained.
- How to make it happen.
- How to make it lasting and effective.
Part 4: Making practice perfect
- Why you should bother with practice.
- When to include it.
- Activities that work and activities that don't.
- Creating effective feedback.
Three easy steps to pay and register
Access and download the course materials instantly by following the three easy steps below:
- Click on the GO TO COURSE CATALOGUE button below - select the version of the course you want from the catalogue.
- Create an account in our Learning Management System (LMS) - you'll be taken to an account sign-up page after selecting the course
- Pay for your course - with your account created, you'll be taken to a secure payment page. Once your payment is approved, you'll have instant access to the course.
If you want to upgrade to the Premium or Deluxe version of the course, you can do this at any time, from the upgrade options in the course catalogue.
Buy the basic version now - only £59
Click the button below to go to our online course catalogue. Choose and buy the basic version of Instructional Design Essentials now for just £59: