Instructional Design Essentials
Product information for the premium version
Discover how to apply the essential principles of instructional design to your learning. Create a lasting foundation on which you can build effective, performance-improving learning events.
What you get with the £125 premium version
Our £125 premium version of the course gives you everything in the basic version, plus more advanced practice and additional expert insight:
- Complete course notes
- A workbook with practice activities for you to complete to consolidate your knowledge transfer and learning
- A sample of course materials with accompanying explanatory notes
- Detailed follow-up activities and exercises to give you advanced practice in the tools and principles covered by the course - helping you further embed your learning
- Step-by-step expert analysis of and commentary on a sample of real-world course materials - helping you to fully understand how the pros apply the tools and principles covered by the course.
What the course covers
The instructional design essentials self-study distance learning course, covers the following four key topic areas:
Part 1: Thinking outside the instructional design box
- Instructional design explained - its strengths and limitations.
- How to apply the top instructional design strategies to your learning design.
Part 2: Working with content
- How to keep content relevant, clear and accessible.
- Specific strategies to stop your course design turning into a subject matter expert 'brain dump'.
Part 3: Successful knowledge transfer
- Knowledge transfer explained.
- How to make it happen.
- How to make it lasting and effective.
Part 4: Making practice perfect
- Why you should bother with practice.
- When to include it.
- Activities that work and activities that don't.
- Creating effective feedback.
Three easy steps to pay and register
Access and download the course materials instantly by following the three easy steps below:
- Click on the GO TO COURSE CATALOGUE button below - select the version of the course you want from the catalogue.
- Create an account in our Learning Management System (LMS) - you'll be taken to an account sign-up page after selecting the course
- Pay for your course - with your account created, you'll be taken to a secure payment page. Once your payment is approved, you'll have instant access to the course.
Buy the premium version now - only £125
Click the button below to go to our online course catalogue. Choose and buy the premium version of Instructional Design Essentials now for just £125.