Creating Effective E-Learning
Product information for the basic version
Spare your learners from boring, predictable page-turning e-learning. Discover how to create highly-relevant task-focused courses that improve learner performance and get visible results...
What you get with the £69 basic version
Our £69 basic version of the course is ideal if you are on a tight budget. The complete package includes:
- Complete videos and course notes.
- Workbooks with practice activities for you to complete, to consolidate your knowledge transfer and learning.
- An gallery of sample e-learning courses with expert analysis and commentary.
What the course covers
The Creating Effective E-Learning self-study distance learning course, covers the following four key modules:
Module 1: Your framework for e-learning success
- Turn the standard, content hierarchy-driven view of e-learning on its head
- Use a learner-centred, context-driven approach to your design
- Create relevant scenarios and challenges for your learners
- Provide timely practice activities, support and feedback.
Module 2: Creating a successful e-learning environment
- Connect with your learners through relevance and authenticity.
- Keep them truly enagaged through an e-learning environment that has impact and purpose
- Maximise the effectiveness of your e-learning.
Module 3: Design principles for effective e-learning
- Key design principles that can be the difference between your e-learning success and failure
- See the principles in action, across a selection of course designs
- Discover how to apply best practice design principles to your e-learning.
Module 4: Gallery of samples: effective e-learning that works
- View actual courses in action.
- Get expert commentary and analysis as you view the courses
- See how other organisations in different industries have created success-driven e-learning.
Three easy steps to pay and register
Access and download the course materials instantly by following the three easy steps below:
- Click on the GO TO COURSE CATALOGUE button below - select the version of the course you want from the catalogue.
- Create an account in our Learning Management System (LMS) - you'll be taken to an account sign-up page after selecting the course
- Pay for your course - with your account created, you'll be taken to a secure payment page. Once your payment is approved, you'll have instant access to the course.
If you want to upgrade to the Premium or Deluxe version of the course, you can do this at any time, from the upgrade options in the course catalogue.
Buy the basic version now - only £69
Click the button below to go to our online course catalogue. Choose and buy the basic version of Creating Effective E-Learning now for just £69.